The Original Curl Crème
Please note: 3oz is pre-order only. Expected to ship in February 2017.
As seen on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- Eliminates frizz, enhances curls, adds shine, provides UV protection
- Gluten, sulfate and paraben free; packaged in BPA-free bottle
- Highly concentrated, pH-balanced formula equalizes hair's porosity
- Soft and heavenly fragrance of lilac and lavender
Curly Hair Styling Products
Three Steps to the Best. Curls. Ever.
1. APPLY Starting with clean, soaking wet hair, apply to areas most likely to frizz. Begin at the ends and work upward toward the scalp, applying very little at the root.
2. STYLE Rake and scrunch large sections to encourage curl formation. If desired, twist face-framing curls around your finger (about one-inch sections, depending on hair density).
3. DRY Air dry or use a diffuser attachment to blow-dry, finishing with cool air. DO NOT touch your curls until they’re completely dry! Once dry, if curls look wet or crispy, just scrunch and shake out. All curls are different! Watch styling videos for your curl type.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lanolin, Dimethyl Sulfonate, Amodimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Trideceth-12, Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide