Controlled Chaos Curl Crème, an ultra-premium styling product developed especially for curly hair, has been recognized as one of the best curl creams on the market by the prestigious NaturallyCurly.com Editor’s Choice Awards. The victory speaks volumes about this up-and-coming brand, founded by hair stylist and fellow curly girl, Alanna York, because it cements Controlled Chaos as crème de la crème.
Each product considered for an award was subjected to some serious scrutiny, all to help the vast, varied, and faithful readers of NaturallyCurly.com discover the highest-performing products on the market. According NaturallyCurly.com, the criteria was as follows:
- Product efficacy: Does the product work for my hair type?
- Miracle claims: Does the product packaging deliver false hope or stay true to its claims?
- Added bonus: Does the product exceed my hair goal expectations by providing unlisted benefits?
- Innovation: Does the product contain ingredients that I have not used before? Is the product new to the curly community?
- Industry experience: Are ingredients suggested for use by hair care experts?
So why was Curl Crème selected? According to NaturallyCurly.com Marketing Manager, Bianca Blottie, the product’s versatility and all-around performance is key: “It works really well to define my curls and is also light enough to reapply on second-day curls. I love the scent. This has become one of my Holy Grail products.”
Curl Crème provides an all-in-one styling solution for curls of all types and textures. Here’s what curlies can expect:
- Reduced frizz, enhanced curls and added shine.
- Soft, touchable curls without crunchiness.
- UV protection and equalized hair porosity.
- A premium formula made without gluten, sulfates or parabens.
In addition to this remarkable product, Controlled Chaos founder, Alanna York, has developed a revolutionary haircut that’s taking the curly world by storm. The specialized, precision haircutting technique—designed to work in conjunction with the Curl Crème—comes from two decades of working with curly-haired clients from all over New England.
Explains York: “Once you figure out how to cut and style it, curly hair is empowering and fosters amazing connections with other ‘curlies’ in the world. The curly community is incredibly supportive and very eager to share tips, styles and stories.”